Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without B-Hive’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
When will the internet recognise the new emojis?! In the meantime REJOICE! Oxford's #WordoftheYear is an emoji: https://t.co/2l4lhFXfZn 😂
12:47 Nov 20th
‘You must prepare for failure, not success’ advises astronaut Chris Hadfield 🚀https://t.co/XVfhN5dYI6 #lifehack #businesshack #careerhack
15:31 Nov 15th
🙊 "Mark Ritson: Millennials are out; blah blahs are your next target group" https://t.co/uOV4bKaM6g via @MarketingWeekEd
11:31 Nov 14th
The 3 Keys to Being Competitive in Your Career—Without Creating Enemies https://t.co/NYPpIW7n8f via @dailymuse
15:45 Nov 13th
'3 Smarter Things to Focus on During Your Job Interview Than the Intense Competition' https://t.co/eolPw4P2IX #interviewhack
17:15 Nov 10th
Say whaaat‽ 'A Brief and Glorious History of the Interrobang' https://t.co/7ALaT9e31A #writinghack
15:15 Nov 10th
More at twitter.com/b_hive