Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without B-Hive’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
How are those entries coming on? Not long until deadline now, but still time to get your responses done.… https://t.co/RfuJOLqZkX
14:51 Feb 21st
Making time to get your entry together could be your best decision yet. B-Hive has helped launch many a successful… https://t.co/tdUk8itUhU
18:50 Feb 15th
Don't think you have time to produce your B-Hive entry? Think again. Some previous winners did theirs 24 hours befo… https://t.co/5Hp5fDbxOp
12:40 Feb 15th
Busy working on this year's B-Hive briefs? Still plenty of time to get involved... it's your ideas that count, not… https://t.co/5kHSNeJti5
19:45 Feb 14th
Hey everyone. The countdown clock on the website is a bit ahead of itself. Correct entry deadline is 23.59 Friday 2… https://t.co/EMg6DkkiOk
16:15 Feb 14th
RT @CALcareers: Want a job in Marketing, PR or Advertising? Win a work experience placement by entering the @B_HIVE competition https://t.c…
15:35 Feb 14th
More at twitter.com/b_hive