Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without B-Hive’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Fresh grads! How's the job hunt going? Here's some truly brilliant Creative CVs to inspire you: http://t.co/iz0S3D5KHq
13:41 Jul 6th
#tweetoftheweek - you've guessed it! It's (obviously) an #infographic: 50 Productivity Tips To Boost Your Brainpower http://t.co/CuJ7OeIuvh
11:30 Jul 4th
Glorious #FRIYAY! 😎 Who's headed to @ColmoreBID Food Festival? We can almost smell the culinary delights from here...
13:15 Jul 3rd
"What would you do if you were CEO?" and other wickedly tough (but good!) questions asked by interviewers at Netflix http://t.co/itpvva9Cng
19:45 Jul 2nd
RT @innocent: Try out Bikram yoga for free by travelling on any form of public transport tonight.
17:31 Jul 1st
Are you on the hunt for a new digital marketing challenge? CALLING ALL JUNIOR EXECUTIVES http://t.co/8Ap8GjdPKG #newjob #careers #marketing
17:31 Jul 1st
More at twitter.com/b_hive