Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without B-Hive’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
RT @CIPR_UK: “Internships should provide equal opportunities for new entrants of all backgrounds” says @CIPR_CEO http://t.co/CE1oUZJnnG
18:01 Apr 16th
Sorry for the delay everyone... it's been a busy few weeks post B-Hive 2014! All winners now online: http://t.co/TT9Ztp2O93
11:38 Apr 12th
@LizBridgen All the Winners are now online & you'll be pleased to see a DMU student on the list! http://t.co/Pt9nGhiQXh
11:37 Apr 12th
Social Media Executive looking for a new challenge? Top Manchester PR agency need you! Apply today - http://t.co/e96X0sSCsB #Jobs #PR
13:06 Apr 4th
B-Hive 2014 awards evening in pictures http://t.co/uKXX1l7YIx
12:42 Mar 27th
Huge congrats again to all this year's winners. 125 weeks of placements awarded & bright futures ahead!
12:42 Mar 27th
More at twitter.com/b_hive