Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without B-Hive’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
RT @tryHomepage: Post-Grad Blues? @undercoverrec "The 10 Things a Graduate Thinks in Their First Interview" http://t.co/P6tmP0cWTF http://…
09:21 May 27th
Could you survive a 48 hour digital detox? http://t.co/BUJbp2OPxA
20:01 May 25th
#TMI!!!! and the like: 'How to Avoid Being “That Guy” on Social Media' http://t.co/eSTQavB0k0
10:00 May 24th
Callling all soon-to-be graduates! This is absolutely crucial #CV advice: "How to get noticed" http://t.co/Oi88kLSuz9 via @BrandRepublic
17:01 May 23rd
Digital do or don't? 'To kiss or not to kiss' and other creative industries email etiquette dilemmas http://t.co/Mm7v4M9TV9 via @GetTheGloss
12:00 May 22nd
New job jitters? 11 top tips for starting a new role: http://t.co/8R80J6Wxgx via @GetTheGloss
08:15 May 18th
More at twitter.com/b_hive